|photo credit: here|
2. Speaking of THG and HP, how did the internet not blow up with sheer awesomeness when this happened?
3. Is it wrong that I am re-considering a bob based off J-Law's (oh, yeah, I went there) haircut? I had one before and grew it out. Maybe it is time to reconsider that again.
4. Memo to self: You are a 35 year old, overweight housewife and mother of four who lives in the midwest. Stop trying to be cool.
5. Okay, adorable things my kids have said:
Cole: I hungee!
Me: What do you want to eat?
Cole: ummm (thinks hard) Food!
George: Cole, haven't you been wanting to swim underwater YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!
Me, sitting at the head of the table: I feel like the lady and mistress of the table! I am in charge!
Joe: And that's why the table at blahblahblah peace talks was round!
And, no, it wasn't a King Arthur or Knights of the Round table reference.
6. Okay, fangirl moment again: You can read JK Rowling's new short story about the Harry Potter characters here. I admit that I loved it. Harry is supposed to be my age, so it was cool to see an update on "Dad-Harry" not "Boy-Wizard-Harry."
7. Bombshell moment: I went way out of my comfort zone and offered myself as
You know the drill: Go to Conversion Diary and have your own fandom moments with Jen!