Saturday, April 26, 2014

The last thing I want to do this week

Well, to be honest, this is the last thing I EVER want to do. I adore our dentist but dental work isn't high on my list of priorities.

Friday started off great, with a trip to the nearby town to get some medicine and crash a friend's driveway for a playdate. I had a yummy salad from CFA. When I got home, I snacked on popcorn and an apple.

That night, I burned dinner and the dog pooped in the house. I was ready for the day to be OVER at six pm. But was it? No, of course not!

Adam, knowing my evening had been crummy, gave me a gummy bear. I bit into it and lost a crown.

Sigh.

I called the dentist who said they would work me in on Monday. We both knew this crown needed to be fixed but we were hoping to wait until the summer. Now, it can't wait and I get to spend the week before Camille's first Communion... and the school carnival.... and the March for Babies getting an insane number of shots in my mouth. Sigh. I have so much to do and now even less time!

I'd say teeth are overrated but....

No comments:

Post a Comment