Wednesday, April 9, 2014

All about me- link up


1. Where do you live? And why do you live there?
In a suburb in the midwest, smack in the middle of the country. My husband grew up here and went to school not far away from his hometown. I went to school a little farther south, but still in this state. He ended up getting a job here, so we stayed. 
2. What are you currently watching and/or reading?
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay- yes, all of them again.
Trying to finish Insurgent
The Pope who Quit- thanks to my father for the loan.

I'm watching The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Doctor Who and light stuff on HGTV. When I am in the mood, I watch "When Calls the Heart" on Demand on The Hallmark Channel.
3. What kind of Catholic are you: cradle, or convert? (Or considering?) Convert

4. Can you point to one moment or experience that made you a practicing Catholic? (Or want to be?)
My story is awesome but personal and can't be shared on the web. Sorry!

5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Um, ten? Maybe? Are we counting boots? I love boots.
6. Are you a good dancer?
I depends on who is leading.
7. Who usually drives, you or your husband?
My husband. It is better for our marriage that way.
8. What's your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
Christmas and it varies a little each year but we go to see the train displays at a local station, watch "The Polar Express" one thousand times and eat lots!
9. Which is correct? Left or right?
I don't care as long as people put a fresh roll up when the old roll is gone!


10. Do you have any scars?
A burn from when I dumped boiling water down my front.
A scar from thryoid surgery.

11. What's the most famous thing you've ever done? 
I was on TV in Korea, as a teen, and been interviewed for our NICU work.

No comments:

Post a Comment