Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Recipe: Pork, Apples and Pears

Again, I don't have a picture. I know, I know- PIN-ABILITY. But, I am lame. Instead, you'll just have to trust me that this is yum-o.

Pork Chops- each for each member of the family
salt and pepper
cinnamon sugar
apples- I used about four
pears- I used three
1 TB butter
Olive oil

Dice the apples and pears. How much you want depends on how big your family is. I used about four small apples and three medium pears. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Toss to coat and set aside.

In a large skillet, drizzle olive oil and cook the pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook thoroughly. Place on a plate or another pan and set aside.

In the same pan, melt the butter and toss in the apples and pears. Cook until soft, stirring frequently. You want to cook the fruit down a bit. When cooked, pour over the pork and serve.

Sweet and very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment