Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday/100 Days of Real Food

Welll... last week and real food did not go so well. I broke my "no french fries" streak and had some major, major cravings. And I was tired, crabby, etc. You get the idea.

BUT dinners went pretty well. Left to my own devices, I don't do so hot so lunch and snacks are normally hard for me. I plan out dinners really well, so those are nice, healthy and all whole food-y. I have tried to plan lunches but that hasn't worked for us so far.

Last week (1/15)
Sunday- Dinner with my in-laws. We had ham and potatos
Monday: tacos. I made mine into a taco salad
Tuesday- CFA to use up a coupon
Wends- slow cooker chicken soup
Thursday: chili and cornbread
Saturday- church pot luck

Week of 1/22:
Sunday- ranch chicken. Not a whole food meal exactly, but pretty good and everyone LOVED it!
Monday- slow cooker veggie soup
Tuesday- garlicy bread crumb and parm chicken
Wends- Spaghetti with meatballs
Thursday- slow cooker french dip
Friday- Camille's choice- she is six!
Saturday- out at a friend's house/ kids have pizza with my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment