Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer 2011- Goals

Summer Break begins next week. Joseph is full into seven year old boy attitude (aaaahhhhh!) and I predict the kids will need to be busy in order for me to stay sane! I'm looking forward to summer, though. Should be lots of fun!

Goals:

1. Have the kids do "school work" 30-60 minutes a day- reading out loud, silently, some math worksheets and writing. I'm putting Georgie in this- he needs to work on his sensory diet and speech this summer.

2. Get to the pool often- either our pool or the pool at the gym with the splash park.

3. Have a daily prayer/ rosary time with the kids- and LOCATE my Rosary!

4. Get back to the 4 o'clock clean up and prayer time- see number 3.

5. In July, start swimming in the morning again.

6. Keep working out and working on loosing the baby weight. I guess it is toddler weight now, huh?

7. Take a day trip every week or two to see historic houses and Civil War battlefields in Kansas. I love old houses and eating in new resturtants or picnics; I even like visiting graveyards, which Adam thinks is totally nuts.

8. Survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment