One year ago today, we had the same weather. After dropping Joseph off at school, I had a burst of energy and took Camille and George to Wal-Mart. I had the overwhelming urge to get stuff done- buy birthday presents, some last minute baby items, cards.
That afternoon, the kids and I walked to the playground and chatted with neighbors. I was 38 weeks, full term, and totally, deliriously happy.
On the morning of April 7th, around 3 or 4 am, I woke up in early labor.
It's amazing how a child changes in just one year.
|Who needs a puppy when the baby carries socks in his mouth?|
- The people suffering from infertility, that they may be blessed with a healthy baby;
- The families with children in the NICU or who are otherwise hospitalized;
- Those children facing long term complications from prematurity;
- Families who are pregnant after having a preemie;
- And those who are struggling to keep their children healthy inside the womb.
(If you would like to donate to the March of Dimes for Cole's birthday, or in honor of Georgie, please do so. If you are unable to donate, or do not wish to, we ask that you pray for the above intentions.)