Monday, March 14, 2011

What's in your bag?

My diaper bag? Woohooo boy!

I have a large Land's End do-it-all diaper bag that I got when Camille was little. It is called the "diaper suitcase" for a good reason! It can hold EVERYTHING.

At any given time I have:
A pack of wipes. Not a small travel container but a full package from the giant box at Sam's.
two cloth diapers per child and 2-3 inserts per diaper
a wet bag
a bib
a baby spoon
a small first aid kit with band-aids, neosporin and hand sanitzer
crumbs
snacks- normally a snack trap or two with cereal in them, oatmeal bars, raisins, granola
my wallet- a purdy pink one!
my cell phone
random recipts and loose change
papers the kids have given me from school, church, CCD, etc
wooden trains and small My Little Ponies
a sippy cup or water bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment