22. A safe trip to and from the doctor's this morning.
23. Surprising Joseph this afternoon for lunch at school.
24. A big boy who doesn't mind his mother kissing him in front of his friends!
25. A big girl who was the poster child for perfect behavior this morning!
26. A baby who is learning how to climb....
27. and the speed and reflexes to move FAST when he gets to those stairs!
28. a toddler who clearly says "Higgins!" when you ask him the dog's name.
29. A dog who doesn't mind when the kids sit on him to read a book.
30. Carmel machiatos (spelling) from Starbucks- a last "hoorah" before our Lenten sacrifice of giving up going out to eat begins. Yummy, yummy! I think my pumpkin spice lattes have competition! It was like liquid, warm ice cream!