Friday, December 17, 2010

Quick Takes Friday: Holiday Edition

See more Quick Takes at Conversion Diary.

1.

My adorable children: Happy, Confused, Royally PO'd and Grouchy

2.
 We teach our children to live in PACE.

3.


The fork Santa from a holiday craft exchange. My kids LOVE him.

4.

An ornament from my Catholic parenting board. It was sent all the way from Australia and I wanted to keep the envlope it came it- international post marks and all. But the dog ate it- literally!

5.

I totally dig preschool Christmas gifts. My Princess could not wait to give it to me and I love it!

6.
Pretty beaded ornament from an exchange.

7.
Guess who didn't wear his red holiday shirt? (JOSEPH ANDREW!) And guess who had no hose since the two pack I brought? Yeah, both of them got runs before the second reading at two different Masses. Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment