Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cole's 4 month WCC

Let's ignore the fact that he will be six m onths on the 7th, kay?

My little bear who could not nurse in the beginning is now 14 pounds, 12 ounces! He is in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th for height! He has some hair- alot for beingmy baby- and big blue eyes like the others. Except for the nose, he's the dark version of Georgie.

My doctor told me that he has referred several people to our LC and she is "very competent" and "is a wealth of knowledge" and has "better results than some other LCs we have worked with." I was so pleased to hear that. He is quietly supportive of breastfeeding. When we had to supplement with formula and had to turn to formula with Georgie, there was no judgement. However, he really wants breastfeeding to work. It's nice that way.

He has no delays and is trying to sit up, reach for things, roll. He has zero interest in solids and eats enough milk to make up for that. He sleeps a good chunk of the night and naps about three times a day, which is nice for me. I just went through all the clothes and the Bear needs nothing but has nothing of his own, lol. All of it is hand me downs.

Speaking of bears... someone is growling...

No comments:

Post a Comment