Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!




Love, Snot-Nosed Bugger Brains Cheese Face. ;)

Georgie cracks me up. This is living proof that doing weird things with your string cheese is an in-born "weird boy trick." Joseph had been eating lunch with us but had left the table; The Toddler of Mass Dectruction came up with this on his own!

I can't believe how much he eats! Snack was an entire Oatmeal Blueberry Muffin (awesome- sooooo good!), half a cheese stick and then 2 or so ounces of whole milk. After that, he hoovered an entire 6 ounce bottle for his nap! I think he eats more than me!

His new love is household cleaning. He "helps" with the dishwasher by opening and shutting it. The other day, he was in the laundry room with me and got upset when I didn't start a new load. He was pointing to the basket on the top of the washer, where I toss kitchen napkins and towels, and then the front of the washer, saying, "Nawnawnaw!" Sorry, buddy, Mommy was done with laundry for the day!

I had forgotten how funn toddlers are...

No comments:

Post a Comment