Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fabric shopping

I had an appointment today and did a little shopping before hand. It was funny- with Joseph, taking him out shopping alone on a Saturday wouldn't have been relaxing or a treat. Now with Georgie, it is! Lol. (The older two were with Grandma and Grandpa and Adam was at a hair appointment.)

I brought some California Baby Wash. It's all natural and fragrence free, etc. I am not sure why LEAVING things out makes it cost MORE. It was 18 dollars for about 19 ounces. Total sticker shock since I normally buy the off brand of Johnson and Johnson's. But his skin has been soooo bad I am switching to free and clear or all natural versions of laundry soap and his body wash.

While there I looked for wall stickers for his room. I want brown, green and blue dots. Do they have them? NO. Pox on Target!

(I did find a super cute dino hat and easy on mittens on sale. Yay! Too bad his big ole noggin is too big for the super cute monkey hat I saw!)

After that I went to JoAnn's and found the perfect fabric for Cheesie's flannel rag quilt. I have solid brown, green and blue and a print to match each one. I will have to post pictures of the brown fabric- it's retro, adorable and full of jungle animals. I want to buy yards and yards of it but I'm not sure what I would do with it!

I also checked out their 50 percent off Wallies section. No dots for boys or ABC's for the bathroom. But if I was having a girl? I could have a field day! (I did price the wooden letters I want for over their beds...)

We had a good day... wore the Georgie out but it was fun. I've already started to get the squares ready and any leftover flannel will be for wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment