Monday, July 13, 2015

Less than 24 hours from now...

I'm getting stupid excited for the book launch. And it's not even my book! I dunno. I think it's everything- the launch, seeing my grandmother, my cousins, my aunt, my brother-in-law AND meeting his girlfriend. I took the kids out to get presents for some people and we're now home watching TV and waiting for laundry to finish. Just this morning, I have:

checked in early
printed my boarding pass
printed the info for the car service
printed information for Adam on who needs to be where and when
e-mailed workouts for "my" group to the head coach AND printed copies for the other coaches
bought a book
downloaded several books to my Kindle app on my phone AND my computer
downloaded a new album to my phone because heaven forbid I be BORED
got presents for people. Yep, super cook Kansas presents. I am awesome like that.
Bought a pretty new skirt to match my lucky white shirt.
Read this article about the book

Speaking of parenting things, my oldest is hanging out with my parents for 3 weeks. So far he has mowed the lawn, helped my mom in the garden, gone to the barber, helped baby-sit his cousins and gone shopping for the food pantry. If he thought it was going to be all fun and games and SUGAR... poor kid. I'll feel bad for him sometimes. ;) No, really, he's going to have a blast.

I have to run and finish packing. Shoes. I need to pick SHOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment