Thursday, May 29, 2014

Peace and Quiet

As a final gift to me before the summer insanity starts, both boys are in preschool at the same time. They have a kiddie concert today, which means both AM and PM are attending school at the same time.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! All FOUR of my kids are in school AT THE SAME TIME.

I am sitting in my kitchen. It's not even ten thirty and I have:
swept and vacuumed the kitchen
vacuumed the whole downstairs
took a script into the drug store
had coffee
had breakfast
hung a load of laundry out to dry

and now I am writing and there's still enough time to take stuff to the basement, fold another load and maybe even vacuum the bedrooms!

My life is so exciting... but I can do all this knowing that no one is going to fight with someone, spill something on the computer, destroy the living room or whatever.

PEACE AND QUIET, BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment