Monday, March 18, 2013

And the babies!

Several years ago, nearly three I think, there was draaaaammmma about me nursing in front of teenage boys. The horror! I whipped out a breast to feed my son IN PUBLIC and did not respect the culture of other people!

I wish I had had this photo:

(source)

Okay, yeah, well, this was while he was Archbishop. Details. The point is, this woman is openly feeding her child WITH HER BREAST in front of the Archbishop. The man who would be Pope Francis. He doesn't seem to be bothered at all. In fact, he's kissing the foot of the little sweetie right next to her.

If The Man Who Would Be Pope isn't bothered by a breast nourishing a child, then the rest of us shouldn't be either.

(Before you think the guy just really likes feet, read here, and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment