Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Goals!

I have a few goals for 2012:

1. I want to declutter and organize the basement so we can create a small play area down there. I'd like to put the sensory table, easel and play dough down there so the kids can play with themwhen the weather is bad outside. Right now, we have the ugly old curtains that we need to throw out, recycling and some toys we need to donate. It will always be crowded- Adam's tools, a couch and chair, normal storage- but I want it more organized an usable.

2. Keep up with my cleaning routine so the house is neater- or can get neater faster.

3. Potty train the little boys. Well, I'm not worried about Cole. He'll be 2.5 years old this time in 2012, so I know that is a little young but George? Georgie dear, your diapers are going AWAY before you turn four. Just sayin'.

4. Make sure to set time aside for the kids to work on school work and therapy.

5. Get back into the routine of chores for the kids and checking them off their chore charts.

6. File. All of it. This could take a year.

7. Loose weight. Alot of weight. Well, a girl can dream, eh?

8. Foccus on the positive in every day. Sadly, I attended a wake for the husband of a friend. He had been very ill for a long time and while we are happy he is no longer in pain, we are sad for the people he left behind. I knew his wife fairly well and she is bubbly and postive. She said she thinks God wakes up in the morning and askes, "How am I going to bless [name] today?" She manages to find the blessing in every day and I think that's a great way to live!

Like I said, I'm looking forward to 2012. I'm excited to see what the year brings as the kids grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment