- visiting a friend who has a sick kiddo and leaving my daughter there for a spur of the moment playdate;
- playing bubbles with the little boys;
- convincing Adam to FINALLY, after 16 months, hang up the danged quilt in the baby's room;
- cleaning up only half a box of dumped rice krispies (unlike the time a certain toddler dumped an entire, new, box of Fruit Loops on the floor);
- watching the toddler (ahem, GEORGE) feed Higgins his dairy and gluten free lunch and not count every single penny of that expensive gluten free food go down the dog's gullet;
- going to Wal-Mart with only the two little dudes. Yup, shopping with just two kids is EASY!
- picking up all the clothes Georgie spilled on the floor- the clean, folded clothes;
- cleaning Joe's room with him;
- picking paint colors for the kids bathroom.
- vacuuming only once;
- pulling Cole off the stairs only three times.
Monday, April 18, 2011
A lazy day
It's weird that a good day is defined as: