Friday, February 25, 2011

Easter shopping

I'm ahead of the game this year!

Joseph had a party at a local mall, so I took Cole with me and went shopping while Joe played. I found a new birthday/Easter outfit for him and an new Easter/spring dress for Camille. I found some cute clothes for my sister's new baby on sale. I wish she knew if she was having a boy or girl so I could buy gender specific clothes but these were Halloween/Christmas and pretty cute. I guess I will have to go back when we know!

We got home at bedtime and Georgie was wiiiiide awake. I tried to nurse Cole to sleep but he kept looking at Georgie and playing. Adam broke out the magic mini van and they will hopefully be asleep when he gets home. We were supposed to have a date night but were foiled by the babies- again!

No comments:

Post a Comment