Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 11 and 12

Sorry, no photos that I know of!

How I found out about blogger and why I started one:
I switched from BabiesOnline because it was free and had a better format. At the time, Joseph was 21 months old and Camille was a newborn. I had the only grandchildren and great-grandchildren (of all the living grandparents) and I wanted a way to keep extended family updated on the children without sending out tons of e-mails. People could read at their own pace on their own time.

Want to read something fun? Here is the first month of blogging!

Now I blog to keep the family updated on the kids and speak openly about the NICU, PTSD and for NPN. I enjoy having an outlet to write, at my own pace, about things I love. And, like most bloggers, I hope this will serve as a lovely, live record of our lives when our children were small and our family was still growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment