Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quick Takes Friday... er Saturday

1
This morning my husband fished one of my contacts out of the drain. My stopper doesn't plug and I knew it was a matter of time before this happened. I'm blind as a stupid bat without my contacts and I HATE wearing my glasses. I am so, so thankful he managed to do this or I would be having a meltdown!

2
As payback, I fished a bottle of milk out from under to couch. It wasn't totally full but it wasn't empty either. Nor was it, um, new.

3
I also fished not one, not two but THREE packages of cheesy peanut butter crackers out of Higgins' mouth. I know he got one from Georgie. I took the rest of the packages away from Georgie but somehow he got a second. I put Georgie in his booster, locked the cabniet and finished making lunch. Somehow, without moving, he got a THIRD. Sneaky dog!

4
We are going swimming today. I'd better not fish a kid out from the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment