Thursday, April 1, 2010

Overheard: Kid theology

The kids and I were walking to school today and I meantioned that Camille didn't have preschool since it was Holy Thursday. Joe asked what that was and I said that it is when we remember Jesus at the Last Supper and did they talk about that at CCD?

He said, "Yes. It's when Jesus didn't want to leave His skin and bones behind so He gave us His Body and wine."

Dude.

We chatted a bit about how Communion is when we remember the Last Supper and take and he said something along the lines of "Jesus is the bread and drink."

Wow.

***
Camille has it figured out that Fancy is in heaven on a cloud watching Daddy at the office. She also asked the other day if Jesus is in heaven and I said yes. She said, "DOG HEAVEN?!" Well, honey, if Jesus wants a dog in Heaven, I'm sure He has one!

She was watching TV, unrelated to anything religious and I overheard her say, "I just LOVE Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment